Cardiovascular / Inotropic Therapy
Cardiovascular/Inotropic Therapy is, typically, a chronic therapy. Infusion may be continuous, daily or even every other day dependent on patient diagnosis/condition.
- Utilized to increase cardiac output and or blood pressure. Also increases renal perfusion and urine output.
- Patients must have long-term venous access device in place.
- Administered utilizing pump.
- Labs ordered by physician based on clinical condition
- No first dosing in the home
- Congestive Heart Failure