Steroid Management is, typically, a chronic therapy prescribed to suppress inflammation. Infusions are typically scheduled every 4 weeks dependant on patients clinical condition.
- Venous access device dependant upon frequency and duration of infusion. Durations of longer than 1 week should have short-term venous access device placed.
- Administered via controlled gravity device
- Labs not typically ordered.
- Typically can be first dosed in the home
Multiple Sclerosis Exacerbation
- Exacerbation of Irritable Bowel Disorders